16 May 2009

One more on our side

The latest addition to my links list, and one of the more readable sites I've found recently, is Forever in Hell, an atheist blog mostly devoted to entertainingly dissecting stupid Christian propaganda. Recent postings have deconstructed such oddities as atheism as a craze, an effort at hip scripture, the proposed Year of the Bible, how liberals win elections, and the "I don't understand it, therefore you're an idiot" school of creationism (don't miss the Four Horse-men of the Atheist Apocalypse). It's one of the most-frequently-posted blogs out there -- I guess the fundies just provide so much good material to work with? The one point I don't get is why the blogger named herself "Personal Failure" -- surely a misnomer, though maybe it's explained somewhere I haven't looked yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home